Reserving your Click Home
We aim to make buying your Click home a straight forward process. From your initial enquiry, through to collecting the keys to your home, our experienced sales team will guide you through the necessary steps.
Reserving your home
- Inform us of the property you are interested in buying.
- Provide the necessary documents confirming your proposed financial arrangements. (We are able to offer independent financial advice should you need it.)
- Provide your appointed solicitor's details. (We are able to introduce you to an independent solicitor should you need us to.)
- A non-refundable reservation fee to secure your property will be required.
- Once you have completed and signed the reservation form and paid the reservation fee, the property will be taken off the market.
The next steps...
- A contractual exchange is then required within 28 days. A further 10% deposit of the agreed sales price is required on exchange. (Exchange of contracts, legally binds both parties.)
- Following exchange of contracts, our sales team will organise to meet you at the property to give you the opportunity to familiarise yourself with your new home.
- We will also complete a checklist at the property to ensure you are happy with your new home.
- Once we have received the remaining balance and legal completion has been confirmed, our sales team will contact you (usually on the same day) to organise collection of the keys to your new home.
- We will also take the meter readings for the relevant services and inform your providers.
- You will also receive a handover pack including information on the property and relevant warranties.